Featured Not resolved

I received the 15 Tablet PCs all but 3 were defective on arrival.. Lance or Selina refused to acknowledge that they should send new ones or refund my money.. In fact they both refused to supply an address where I could return the defective product and blocked my e mails and Skype contact .. I tried calling and they refused to take my calls..

FRAMEMORY TECNOLOGYFRAMEMORY OF CHINADIGITAL FRAMEMORY SHENSHENZ FORWARDING COMPANY

ALL COMPNAIES THEY HAVE LISTED

SKYPE: chinadigitalfrme Lance Wu

These people are crooks they sent defective products and are now trying to hide from the law and refusing to acknowledge any compensation requirements.

Had an Experience with Framemory Digital?

Comments

I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Lousy MSI tablet MSI "I bought MSI tablet 7", android 4.0.3, my very first affordable android tablet in 2013. It was a bad choice. The system was slow, sluggish, unstable, reboot all the time..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more