Featured Not resolved

I received the 15 Tablet PCs all but 3 were defective on arrival.. Lance or Selina refused to acknowledge that they should send new ones or refund my money.. In fact they both refused to supply an address where I could return the defective product and blocked my e mails and Skype contact .. I tried calling and they refused to take my calls..

FRAMEMORY TECNOLOGYFRAMEMORY OF CHINADIGITAL FRAMEMORY SHENSHENZ FORWARDING COMPANY

ALL COMPNAIES THEY HAVE LISTED

SKYPE: chinadigitalfrme Lance Wu

These people are crooks they sent defective products and are now trying to hide from the law and refusing to acknowledge any compensation requirements.

Had an Experience with Framemory Digital?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more Complain about Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL Asus "I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017. 2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high. At the..." Read more APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more